Animals really are a man’s best friend that’s why Boomtown together with the Animal Welfare Society (AWS) of Port Elizabeth have created a fun, interactive and easy way to donate to your favourite animal society.
The Animal Welfare “wall” is a physical cardboard wall created by Boomtown, as a Corporate Social Investment (CSI) initiative for the society in aid of raising funds for their animals, but with the economic meltdown it isn’t always easy to donate. This fun wall allows you to buy, stickers, which consist of; bowls of food, frisbees and balls, which you then stick on the blank wall. The prices of these stickers range from R5 to R20, showing that even the smallest amount can help make a difference. This wall then becomes a visual representation of how much has been raised or donated to the society, and all the proceeds go towards the society.
Founded in 1971 the AWS is a charity organization dependent on donations and volunteers and, it is the only one of its kind in PE operating as a pound, offering shelter to animals that are unwanted, lost or abandoned.
This wall will also be seen in shopping centre malls, other venues/functions, on a regular basis to ensure continuous fundraising. And remember that donations and volunteers are always welcome. For more information contact the Animal Welfare Society on 041 581 2633, or email, at email@example.com.
No of Images Uploaded: One
To gain access to One image/s please Like, Tweet or +1 this article:
The Animal Welfare Wall
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- A Play in Hindi - December 8, 2013
- The Face of the Nation composed of 10 000 Images - December 6, 2013
- LAUNCH OF ONLINE ESTATE AGENCY EAGENT AN EXCITING DEVELOPMENT FOR SOUTH AFRICAN PROPERTY MARKET - December 6, 2013
- Small security companies get an opportunity to join December gold-rush - December 6, 2013
- Close on R60 000 raised at Rainbow Academy fundraiser - December 5, 2013