Accur8 Announces Cloud Data Mart as a Service (CDMaaS) Submission Details
Author: Ron Patterson from Accur8 Software.
More Info link:
Images: For a high res version of THIS image please contact Accur8 Software.
About Accur8 Software:
Accur8 Software changes the game for integrating and migrating data and applications to the cloud with our powerful data integration technology, solutions and services. This combination, along with our deep expertise, enables companies of all sizes to successfully take their business to new levels by leveraging the cloud, regardless of how complex their software application environment. Our Data Warehouse as a Service (DWaaS) and Data Migration as a Service (DMaaS) enable companies to move their data and applications to cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure. We have deep expertise across a wide range of industries and businesses.
Accur8’s customers range across a variety of industries and sizes from mid-size to large enterprises. More information can be found at www.accur8software.com
73 Main St. Suite 14,
Brattleboro, VT, 05301
Have a look at the online visibility from 02/06/2019 to today for Accur8 Announces Cloud Data Mart as a Service (CDMaaS):
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.