Aftercare or aupair? Weighing up the best after-school option for your child Submission Details
Author: Carmen White from Sam Watt Marketing Communications.
More Info link: https://bluebirdaupairs.co.za/
Images: For a high res version of THIS image please contact Sam Watt Marketing Communications.
About Blue Bird
Since inception in 2017 Blue Bird has matching local and international families with responsible, passionate young South Africans! At Blue Bird Aupairs our client’s children are our Number One priority! You see, our ‘Blue Birds’ aren’t just ordinary girls, they are strong, responsible young woman who are passionate about the health, wellbeing and education of our client’s precious gifts. For more information go to: https://bluebirdaupairs.co.za
Have a look at the online visibility from 05/16/2018 to today for Aftercare or aupair? Weighing up the best after-school option for your child:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.