AI EXPO AFRICA LAUNCHES GRAND AI ART CHALLENGE Submission Details
Author: Lauren Leonard from tishalacommunications.
More Info link:
Images: For a high res version of THIS image please contact tishalacommunications.
About The AI Media Group The AI Media Group are the creators of AI
Expo Africa and believe the tech media landscape is changing. We are
leveraging new formats and platforms to communicate the 4IR
opportunity in the African AI & Data Science landscape for
entrepreneurs, investors, business leaders, governments and
corporations. We make our content accessible across the whole of
Africa by removing price and knowledge barriers to content, creating
new event formats and sharing the fastest growing business
opportunities across the continent to create an AI powered future for
About Cortex Ventures Cortex Ventures is a business unit of the Cortex
Group. The Cortex Group Is An Artificial Intelligence (AI) Focused
Holding Company Building Value In The IR4.0 Economy On A Local,
Regional And Global Scale. Cortex Ventures is an AI-focused seed to
growth stage Venture Capital Company that develops, incubates and
invests in entrepreneurial businesses within African AI Communities to
help accelerate their growth and international expansion
Have a look at the online visibility from 06/11/2019 to today for AI EXPO AFRICA LAUNCHES GRAND AI ART CHALLENGE:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.