Albany Buns and Rolls serves up summer social snacking for holiday-makers Submission Details
Issued by Weber Shandwick South Africa on behalf of Albany Bakeries
Landline: 011 235 4603
Cell: 079 908 2362
Albany Bakeries have been dedicated to baking the freshest goods since 1970, offering superior quality and nutrition that has been helping South African families start their day right and keep them full for longer. The largest range of baked goods is offered in South Africa from Albany Superior White and Brown bread, to low GI variants such as Albany Superior low GI White, Superior low GI Seeded Brown and Superior low GI Wholewheat and buns and rolls. Kids’ favourites are Albany Superior White and Best of Both White Bread. Over the years, Albany Bakeries have proven to be leaders in innovation, long lasting freshness, great taste and superior quality. Albany has launched Albany Ultima health range to meet the requirements of a healthy balanced lifestyle. Albany is the most awarded brand of bread having won awards such as the 2016/2017 TGI SA’s Kasi Star Brands; 2017/2018 Icon Brand Awards and the Sunday Times Top Brands Awards.
For more information on Albany products visit www.albany.co.za
Have a look at the online visibility from 12/19/2017 to today for Albany Buns and Rolls serves up summer social snacking for holiday-makers:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.