APPSolve continues to unshackle young talented boxer Submission Details
Author: Maria Joubert from Purple Word Box PR agency.
More Info link:
Images: For a high res version of THIS image please contact Purple Word Box PR agency.
APPSolve was established in 2002. We specialise in consulting services across Oracle E-Business Suite, Fusion Cloud, Custom Software Development, integration and agnostic IT Solutions. We also offer a range of integrated solutions to perform specialised processes. Our product range includes BeBanking, an end-to-end secure host-to-host banking solution, and AfricaTradeApp, a cloud-based supply chain management system. Our services include Solution Scoping and Design, Software Implementations, Software Support, Training, Help Desk Administration, Technical Development, Database Administration, System Administration, Virtualisation and Engineered Systems. We also offer Project Management, System Health Checks, Value Added Reseller / License Management, Cloud services (Readiness and Implementation) and Business Process Engineering.
Purple Word Box for ITSI
Office: (012) 433 6467
Mob: 061 441 4920
Have a look at the online visibility from 10/30/2018 to today for APPSolve continues to unshackle young talented boxer:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.