How to present, persuade and close the deal
Being the best doesn’t guarantee you’ll get the business. Having the best pitch does.
Whether you’re looking for clients, investors or employees, you need to know how to pitch your products, services and ideas. Justin Cohen’s internationally acclaimed 6-step formula has been credited with winning some of the toughest deals and exponentially increasing sales.
In Pitch To Win, you will discover:
• The number 1 reason a winning pitch gets chosen over the rest.
• The mindset of people who win the most pitches.
• A step-by-step guide to creating and delivering a winning pitch script.
• How to reduce nervousness and develop big pitch temperament.
• How to win without being salesy and by living your purpose.
This is the ultimate formula to pitching anything to anyone. Best of all, you get to do it without being ‘salesy’ and by living your purpose. A true gift not just to anyone in business, but anyone who wants to change the world.
For more information on Justin Cohen, his book Pitch To Win and upcoming speaking events:
About the Author
Justin Cohen is a business strategist, international speaker and a world-leading expert on pitching for business. He has coached entrepreneurs, small businesses and major corporates to win some of the toughest multimillion-dollar pitches.
• Publisher: Mercury
• ISBN: 9781928230588
• Recommended Retail Price: R 250
• Classification: Entrepreneurship; Business Inspiration; Sales
• Availability: Across all good bookstores and online
• For more information: Jodi Lynn Karpes, GreenQueen Communications
+27 (0)84 876 5431, email@example.com