10 February 2018 – THE DEAL: Jacques Magliolo, CEO of Magliolo Enterprises (which wholly-owns corporate advisory companies Business Consultants International (BCI) and BCI Venture Capital) today signed a business deal worth US$6 billion.
This is the largest single corporate deal signed by any independent South African corporate advisory company. The essence of the deal is to conduct due diligence and research on complex industries for the radical restructuring needed to place South African industry and markets at the top of the global map.
“We need to be more aggressive,” says Magliolo. “Time to take our place in the corporate world.” Far too many South African companies have failed in Africa and Australia.
The deal is still under confidentiality restrictions, but the essence is that a FUND has been established worth US$6 billion for the acquisition of part of complete stake in South African companies; any sector in any part of South Africa.
The deal states the following:
1. Your company must pass Due Diligence, based on International Best Practice research;
2. The directors of the company must take part of three half-day workshops on the expected potential operational and financial required restructuring needed to establish global competitiveness.
3. A valuation is drafted.
4. Depending on the company’s requirements, a prospectus and/or a business plan may be required.
Once the above has been completed, a presentation will be made to the investment committee of BCI.
A decision will then be made, which covers the costs of:
1. Undertake restructuring;
2. List the Business on the JSE;
3. Acquire part or complete shareholding; and
4. costs of expansion, acquisition etc.
If you are interested and need capital, call Jacques Magliolo on 072 210 2139 or firstname.lastname@example.org and he will call you back.