Cape Town-based International Corporate Advisor Signs Billion Dollar Deal Submission Details
Author: Jacques Magliolo from Business Consultants International.
More Info link:
Images: For a high res version of THIS image please contact Business Consultants International.
MORE ABOUT BCI CEO: JACQUES MAGLIOLO
Jacques is a specialist in undertaking highly technical economic due diligences, research and feasibility studies on complex industries, such a mining, defence force, astrophysics, chemical and water related industries.
• MCom (Econ)
• Born: 1961
• Country: Morocco
• Citizenship: South African
• Cell: +27 (0) 72 210 2139
• Currently completing his PHD in economics (Stellenbosch University)
• Has written 17 financial books. Five are university textbooks.
• Corporate advisor in over 1500 projects since June 2000.
• Associate to Chamber of Mines and numerous stockbroking firms
• Sits on various Boards of JSE/ALTX listed and private companies
• Former director and Head of Research for SA Stockbrokers Global Capital Securities.
• Currently Group CEO of Business Consultants International
• Member of SA Mining Research House Coaltech
• Associate Member: Surface Environment Steering Committee
EXAMPLE OF PROJECTS COMPLETE
ANGLO AMERICAN CORPORATION
• The Circular Economy: Benchmarking Anglo American Commodities
• eMalahleni Water Treatment Due Diligence
• Economic Analysis of Ammonium Sulphate & Mixed Metal Nitrates
• Economic Analysis of Gypsum Pricing Report
• Financial Modelling: Kromdraai Water Treatment Plant
• Mapping the Global Water Treatment Industry
• Assessment of a coal-based by-product: Brine
• Water Treatment Plant Due Diligence
• Water Treatment Plant analysis & Due Diligence – eMalahleni
ANGLO & GOLDER ASSOCIATES
• Institutional Framework for Water Treatment
COALTECH & CHAMBER OF MINES
FEASIBILITY STUDIES ON CHEMICAL PROCESSING PLANTS:
• Eutectic Freeze Crystallization
• Ion Exchange
ECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF CHEMICAL PRODUCTS
• Magnesium Hydroxide
• Magnesium Sulphate
• Potassium Nitrate
• Potassium Chloride
• Sodium Sulphate
• Sodium Chloride
• Sodium Nitrate
• Agriculture: Tobacco
• Fertilizer: Farmers’ co-op – analysis of BEE
• Ammonia: Competition Board
• Petroleum Exploration – Africa: EIA
• Oil Exploration & Oil rigs (JSE Listed)
• Aviation (charter cargo – African & South American markets)
• DRC: Gold: African Union
• Social development: Somalia – Domain Mining USA
• Various report: Eastern Cape Development Corporation
• Aids in Africa
• Rehabilitation of mine land
DUE DILIGENCE, STRATEGY AND TURNAROUND STRATEGIES, INCLUDES:
• JSE companies: Spescom, AECI, PPC
• Industry analysis:
• Cement industry: dismantling the SA Cement Cartel
• Cape Town Sewage
• SA Infrastructure
Have a look at the online visibility from 02/12/2018 to today for Cape Town-based International Corporate Advisor Signs Billion Dollar Deal:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.