Cape Town hospital emergency departments first in province to be accredited Trauma Society of South Africa recognises trauma centres Submission Details
Author: Graeme Swinney from MNA.
More Info link: http://www.netcarehospitals.co.za/Articles/ArticleID=706
Images: For a high res version of THIS image please contact MNA.
Notes to editors
Netcare emergency departments that are accredited by the Trauma Society of South Africa
Netcare Blaauwberg Hospital – Level 3
Netcare Kuilsriver Hospital – Level 3
Netcare Milpark Hospital – Level 1
Netcare Union Hospital – Level 1
Netcare Sunninghill Hospital – Level 2
Netcare Garden City Hospital – Level 2
Netcare Unitas Hospital – Level 2
Netcare Linksfield Hospital – Level 3
Netcare Olivedale Hospital – Level 3
Netcare Waterfall City Hospital
Netcare Krugersdorp Hospital – Level 3
Netcare Pinehaven Hospital – Level 3
Netcare Pretoria East Hospital – Level 3
Netcare Montana Hospital – Level 3
Netcare uMhlanga Hospital – Level 2
Netcare Netcare Alberlito – Level 3
Netcare Kingsway Hospital – Level 3
Issued by: MNA on behalf of Netcare
Contact: Martina Nicholson, Graeme Swinney, Meggan Saville and Estene Lotriet-Vorster
Telephone: (011) 469 3016
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Have a look at the online visibility from 09/10/2018 to today for Cape Town hospital emergency departments first in province to be accredited Trauma Society of South Africa recognises trauma centres:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.