Many organization appreciate the need for the fostering a working environment of free thinking, creativity, and initiative through the development of their employees and appreciate the financial gains of having a more effective, skilled workforce. Where the organization is facing the challenge of a competitive market, there is no a single, shot-in-the-arm solution to this issue and our training solutions focus on improving skills, productivity and performance by needs targeted talent development initiatives and advanced organizational learning capability to maximize the ROI.
Helping employees to grow and develop is what keeps an organization in the cutting edge of competitive environments and enables employees to produce better results, faster services and more competitive organizations.
In today’s complex working environment, there is increasing pressure on managers to meet the challenges of higher productivity, shorter deadlines, controlled expansion, increased competition and maximizing ROI. The HR business partner (HRBP) therefore plays a pivotal and essential role in helping managers to meet these objectives.
The HRBP serves as a consultant and advisor to managers on all HR related areas, identifying & resolving potential issues and adding value by increasing team performance and effectiveness wherever possible. The aim of this workshop is to enhance the skills of the HRBP to demonstrate increased levels of organizational ability, problem analysis & resolution, consulting skills and the ability to identify the critical areas where he/she can add value to the line manager and the team.
We encourage open learning and discussion, passing on our own extensive experience and encouraging learning through sharing the knowledge and experience of the delegates. All our workshops contain a wealth of practical examples and case studies as well as some simple tools and techniques that delegates can apply readily within their own organization.
Our workshops are delivered by Jonathan Lavender, a senior global HR and talent management professional with over 20 years’ experience working with some of the world’s leading multinationals and global brands, offering unparalleled experience, expertise, knowledge, and insight.
All our workshops are learner-centric and focus on practical skills. They are activity-based, with each training session offering a range of activities designed to engage and involve delegates in the learning process. Following adult learning theory, each module allows participants to explore, analyze and assess the issues and explore and evaluate possible solutions. Each workshop has been designed to accommodate different learning preferences so that activists, theorists, pragmatists, and reflectors can benefit from the learning experience.
Benefits of Attendance:
• Clarify the role of the manager & the HRBP in working with teams
• Identify the critical areas where the HRBP can add value
• Use a consultancy skills framework to assess current management HRBP skills
• Explore the impact of personal style in working with others effectively
• Assess a range of analytical and problem-solving tools
• Learn how the HRBP can maximize the effectiveness and ROI of training & development
• Develop a solution based approach to add value & increase team effectiveness
• Learn a range of decision making tools & processes to resolve identified business issues
• Identify areas in the performance management cycle where the HRBP can add value
• Know how the HRBP can assist managers to increase employee motivation & retention
• Assist managers in identifying hi-potential top talent and succession planning
• Become a more effective HRBP and help managers achieve better business results