Cheaper contract options driving a major shift in smartphone penetration rates Submission Details
Founded in 2012 by Lance Krom, www.phonefinder.co.za is a local independent, free-to-use cellular contract price comparison website for consumers. It currently receives 7,000 unique visitors a day, generating 200,000 impressions a month. Visitors can compare over 2,000 cell phone contract deals, searchable according to various criteria, including handset manufacturer, network service provider and price range, to find the best option within budget. Phonefinder lists every current deal offered by all South African cell phone service providers. Phonefinder uses this information to generate an average of 1,500 sales leads a day for mobile network operators (MNO) and network aggregators. The details of registered users who’ve selected a contract are sent directly to the relevant service provider’s sales call centre, where a call centre agent is prompted to follow up and complete the sales process. Direct marketing opportunities are also offered to Phonefinder’s opted-in database of over 200,000 consumers. In addition, the website offers cell phone repairs and insurance, as well as value-added services (VAS) services such as unlimited music, WiFi Hotspotter and MagZone.
Have a look at the online visibility from 05/18/2017 to today for Cheaper contract options driving a major shift in smartphone penetration rates:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.