Creative and Media agencies contribution to marketers’ business growth down from 2016 Submission Details
SCOPEN Africa was launched in South Africa in 2016 in partnership with the Independent Agency Search & Selection Company. The partnership between IAS and SCOPEN Africa is structured as follows: Mazole Holdings – which owns 100% of IAS now owns 26% of SCOPEN Africa (Grupo Consultores Africa).
Mazole is 51% black owned with a level 2 BEE rating. For information on SCOPEN Africa please visit scopen.com
Have a look at the online visibility from 05/02/2018 to today for Creative and Media agencies contribution to marketers’ business growth down from 2016:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.