CRITICAL FACTORS TO CONSIDER WHEN INSURING YOUR CAR Submission Details
Author: Grace Muvodzi from Momentum Short Term Insurance.
More Info link:
Images: For a high res version of THIS image please contact Momentum Short Term Insurance.
About Momentum Short-term Insurance
Momentum Short-term Insurance aims to enhance the safety of individuals, families, their businesses and communities, so they can reach their long-term financial goals on their journey to success. Our business offers short-term insurance products and solutions tailored to the individual needs of clients. With self-service functionality available on our website and innovative mobile app, we put the power back in the hands of our clients to bring them convenience. Whether the need is for personal cover on all-risk items, car, home contents, building; or business insurance, we have the capability and competitive solutions to meet the short-term insurance needs of our clients. Our personal insurance includes vehicles, buildings, contents, all-risk, personal accident and watercraft cover. Our commercial insurance vehicles, buildings, contents, business interruption, electronic equipment, money, stock, goods-in-transit, public liability, employer’s liability, fidelity guarantee and motor traders cover. We pride ourselves for rating our clients on their individual risk profile and not on an average calculation.
Have a look at the online visibility from 03/25/2019 to today for CRITICAL FACTORS TO CONSIDER WHEN INSURING YOUR CAR:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.