Curated.Africa Launches Design Range Submission Details
Author: Chris Wray from Spill Brand Communications.
More Info link:
Images: For a high res version of THIS image please contact Spill Brand Communications.
To purchase items, visit our online shop – https://curated.africa/
Be part of the Curated.Africa tribe and celebrate our rich heritage by visiting us on:
• Free Apple App – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/curated-africa/id1437061616?mt=8
• Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/curatedafrica
• Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/CuratedAfrica
• Twitter – https://twitter.com/CuratedAfrica
• Pinterest – https://pinterest.com/curatedafrica
For Hi-Res photographs please email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a look at the online visibility from 11/01/2018 to today for Curated.Africa Launches Design Range:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.