Early childhood development centre gets a boost from Medipost Submission Details
Author: Meggan Saville from .
More Info link: https://medipost.co.za/
Images: For a high res version of THIS image please contact .
Reference and further reading:
• World Health Organization 10 facts about early child development as a social determinant of health. Accessed on 29 January 2019, available at https://www.who.int/maternal_child_adolescent/topics/child/development/10facts/en/
Issued by: Martina Nicholson Associates (MNA) on behalf of Medipost Holdings
Contact: Martina Nicholson, Graeme Swinney, Meggan Saville and Estene Lotriet-Vorster
Telephone: (011) 469 3016
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a look at the online visibility from 02/11/2019 to today for Early childhood development centre gets a boost from Medipost:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.