Easily Prevent Mobile and Internet Communication on Site with Wearable Police Jammer Submission Details
Author: Boban Radeta from R&R Group Jammers4u.
More Info link:
Images: For a high res version of THIS image please contact R&R Group Jammers4u.
R&R GROUP JAMMERS4U
R&R Group Jammers4u is OEM Manufacturer focused on wireless security market needs that respond by developing jammers to meet ever increasing requirements of the market. Current trend is fast expanding drone market that poses a new kind of treat to safety of events and secure objects.
As original RF equipment manufacturer from Taiwan with own factory in Hong Kong/Shenzhen, China, Jammers4u hold traditional quality developed in many years of making for wireless RF technology on Taiwan, therefore one can be sure that our Jammers products quality and technology is match superior then from other manufactures. Products case may are look similar, but inside is PCB boards, RF Modules, even antennas are different, of course, the performance are a lot of different.
R&R Group Jammers4u
9F-2 No279, Sec1, Wenhua 2nd Rd,
Linkou Dist, New Taipei 244, Taiwan
Have a look at the online visibility from 04/12/2019 to today for Easily Prevent Mobile and Internet Communication on Site with Wearable Police Jammer:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.