ENGEN Pitch & Polish celebrates ten years Submission Details
About Pitch & Polish
Pitch & Polish, now in its tenth year, is an Idols-type competition in which contestants are given the opportunity to present (pitch) their businesses or business ideas to an audience who are primed to act as investors and bankers. Throughout the course of a day, the facilitator takes the participants and audience through a workshop designed to develop lateral-thinking skills, and works with the contestants to improve (polish) their pitches. A unique synthesis of training, audience participation and competition, everyone leaves the process enriched! For more information, please visit www.pitchandpolish.com
For more information, visit www.pitchandpolish.com
In the photograph:
Unathi Njokweni-Magida – Head of Transformation & Engagement – Engen Petroleum
Have a look at the online visibility from 07/08/2019 to today for ENGEN Pitch & Polish celebrates ten years:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.