Extreme Festival Makes Historic Stop at Dezzi Raceway Submission Details
Notes to editor
*Falken Sincera SN832A, has been selected as the Original Equipment (OE) fitment tyre on the 14” and 15” New Polo Trendline variants and the ZE914A is OE fitted on 16” New Polo Comfortline variants.
Sumitomo Rubber South Africa (SRSA)
SRSA is owned by Japanese listed company Sumitomo Rubber Industries Ltd (SRI), situated in Kobe, Japan, and is ranked the world’s fifth-largest producer of automotive tyres and industrial rubber products and has tyre manufacturing plants in Japan, China, Indonesia, Thailand, Brazil, Turkey, USA and South Africa. The existing South African plant in Ladysmith (founded in 1973) currently produces passenger car, sport utility vehicle and light truck tyres only, which are sold in South Africa and exported across Africa and other countries.
The Extreme Festival is South Africa’s premier racing roadshow. It runs under the Motorsport South Africa (MSA) sanctioning body. The roadshow was launched in 2012 with the Extreme Supercars. In 2015 the MSA National championship series joined the Extreme Festival which now travels to all the National grade circuits across South Africa.
Have a look at the online visibility from 02/28/2019 to today for Extreme Festival Makes Historic Stop at Dezzi Raceway:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.