Eyejusters adjustable reading glasses now in South Africa Submission Details
Eyejusters is an innovative British start-up at the forefront of eye technology and product development and the first to bring their proprietary SlideLens™ eye technology to the market. Developed and engineered in Oxford and manufactured in the East Midlands, Eyejusters are made from high tech quality materials and come in a range of colours and styles. Founded in 2010, the company has a strong ethical mission to ‘help the world see better’ and was started to help people in the developing world improve their sight with its adjustable and affordable eyewear. They have now expanded their range to provide stylish adjustable Smart Glasses for all.
We believe that a pair of glasses is one of the most life-transforming products available, and we want them to be available to everyone. Over 670 million people in the developing world go without suitable glasses because there are no optometrists to measure and provide prescription glasses. We don’t believe that developing world users should have to settle for lower quality glasses, or pay huge prices for their eyewear. There must be a better solution and that was our goal. Developed in-house in the UK, our SlideLens™ technology is at the heart of what we do, and provides the innovative core of our glasses worldwide. Simply turn the dials until you can see clearly.
Notes to Editors
• The Eyejusters are available for purchase at Kriel Technology Group’s online store at www.ktgroup.co.za under the “Medical-Eye Health” tab.
About Kriel Technology Group
Kriel Technology Group is a new diversified player in the technology market covering Automotive, Agriculture, Food Technology, Medical/Life Style and Retail sectors. A close working relationship with its partners and customers in these fields, enables Kriel Technology Group to introduce “game – changer” solutions to professionals and consumers to increase productivity and improve the life quality of their customers.
Kriel Technology Group
M +27 (0) 79 1207 650
Have a look at the online visibility from 02/09/2017 to today for Eyejusters adjustable reading glasses now in South Africa:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.