Fincheck Integrates With Financial Service Providers To Create MyFincheck Finances Submission Details
Author: Kate Evans from SovTech.
Images: For a high res version of THIS image please contact SovTech.
SovTech is a leading software development platform for businesses in Africa. Believing that rapid innovation in software, cloud and mobile technology will fundamentally revolutionise business for small, medium and large enterprises. SovTech’s platform offerings give businesses instant access to world class software development, leading cloud-based software-as-a-service products and a library of enterprise technology services. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fincheck is an online financial and loan comparison website for South Africa at large. We gather and organise all cost information from South Africa’s big banks and smaller micro lenders. This is to make your financial decisions – as everyday South African citizens – easier through simple-to-use financial and loan comparison calculators.
Have a look at the online visibility from 03/08/2017 to today for Fincheck Integrates With Financial Service Providers To Create MyFincheck Finances:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.