First Car Rental Partners with The Capital Hotels & Apartments Submission Details
Author: Viv Quann from Hot Salsa Media.
More Info link: https://www.firstcarrental.co.za/news/first-car-rental-capital-hotels-partnership.html
Images: For a high res version of THIS image please contact Hot Salsa Media.
About The Capital Hotels and Apartments
Since its inception in 2008, The Capital Hotels and Apartments (The Capital) has achieved outstanding success in the corporate hotel industry.
The Capital is one of the largest providers of fully serviced luxury apartments and hotel rooms in the country.
• National operation with multiple properties in key locations, including eight apartment hotels in Sandton, Menlyn, Rosebank, Cape Town and Umhlanga
• Fastest growing group in South Africa, opening on average two new hotels each year
• The only hybrid operator in South Africa, with fully serviced luxury apartments (1 500+ rooms)
• Revolutionized the market by offering solutions for short, medium and long-term travellers (including families)
• Cost-effective frills-free accommodation tailored to modern business travel needs
• Owner-managed with a flat management structure, which means quick decisions, no bureaucracy, and an agile entrepreneurial approach at every level
• A disruptive and dynamic brand anchored in breaking hotel norms and fostering entrepreneurial spirit
• A proudly South African business (approx. 460+ employees), focused on identifying opportunities for growth to provide jobs in the future
For more information, visit www.thecapital.co.za
ABOUT FIRST CAR RENTAL
If you are renting a car this summer, don’t forget to pack your patience, unless of course, you are hiring from First Car Rental, who this week, launched South Africa’s first ever Car Hire Self-Service at major branches across the country.
Our new self-service car hire, available at our major branches, is fast, efficient, convenient and paperless. Complete your renter profile at the branch, thereafter, it’s your new way of life! Book online, go straight to a self-service touchscreen, choose the car you want, sign on the screen and you are checked out, all in under 30 seconds.”
Self-Service has been piloted at OR Tambo for the past 4 months with select methods of payment and is now ready for all market segments. Self-Service Car Hire gives the renter the independence to take control of their rental journey. The experience starts when booking a rental online, either at the office, home or on their smartphone.
At pick-up, the renter heads straight to the self-service touchscreen, selects their car of choice, signs on the screen, and the checkout is complete, all in under 30 seconds. The launch phase entails dual-view screens to allow agents to assist renters with their first self-service checkout.
We are data-driven and propelled forward by what our customers ultimately tell us they want. We really listen. Renters want independence, choice, convenience and efficiency with first-world technology – like the world they live in. We listened, conceptualised, and innovated.
Our Self-Service Car Hire is First-World. We know our customers and we trust them and are proud of this journey together.
Have a look at the online visibility from 11/22/2018 to today for First Car Rental Partners with The Capital Hotels & Apartments:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.