First conference on third party risk management to be staged in South Africa Submission Details
Author: Portia Dhlamini from Trade Conference International.
More Info link: http://www.tci-sa.co.za/third-party-risk-management-conference/
Images: For a high res version of THIS image please contact Trade Conference International.
Normal registration fee: R9 200 + VAT = R10 580 p.p.
Expo packages starts from R 18 000
To register as a delegate email Portia Dhlamini on email@example.com or Ryno van Ellewee on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorship & exhibition enquiries are handled by Portia Dhlamini on email@example.com or call 011 803 1553
Have a look at the online visibility from 01/11/2019 to today for First conference on third party risk management to be staged in South Africa:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.