G3G South Africa awarded SAP® Gold Partner status Submission Details
G3G deliver SAP® solutions and services to empower organisations to streamline operations, reduce IT costs and improve reporting capabilities. Our team of experienced consultants utilise unparalleled industry knowledge and expertise to deliver the powerful implementation and SAP support solutions that drive sustainable business growth.
G3G has earned an enviable reputation for successfully addressing challenging technology-related issues for large, complex, multi-national organisations; inspiring businesses to use SAP technology in creative and innovative ways to deliver meaningful and tangible results.
For more information, please contact:
To learn more about G3G, please visit: www.g3g.com
Hi-res images and logos are available on request.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies. Please see http://www.sap.com/trademark for additional trademark information and notices.
Have a look at the online visibility from 08/14/2019 to today for G3G South Africa awarded SAP® Gold Partner status:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.