GET THE POWER TO BEAT YOUR BEST WITH POWERADE! Submission Details
Author: Amy Wentzel
Note to Editor:
About the ambassadors
Caroline Wotsmann is a South African Marathon and Ultra Marathon runner who became only the second woman in history to win both the Old Mutual Two Oceans Ultra Marathon and the Comrades Marathon in the same year (2015).
Tom Dawson-Squibb is the founder of Headstart Sports, High Performance Coach at UCT Rugby and has served as Mental Coach for the Stormers, Sharks, Ajax Cape Town, the SA Ladies Golf team and the Springboks. Tom has worked across 16 sporting codes on both professional and amateur levels.
William Mokgopo is a Pro Mountain Biker from Diepsloot who rode in his fifth Absa Cape Epic race this year, winning the 2017 Exxaro Special Jersey. In 2015, William won the Momentum 947 MTB Challenge.
Have a look at the online visibility from 05/15/2017 to today for GET THE POWER TO BEAT YOUR BEST WITH POWERADE!:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.