HG Molenaar’s polypropylene fresh milk labels will save dairies a bundle Submission Details
About Packaging Equipment by HG Molenaar
HG Molenaar’s Packaging Equipment division meets complete turnkey and standalone packaging needs. It selects preeminent solutions for local conditions and requirements with the build quality and support our mature markets and critical environments demand – for large, medium, and niche operations. It appoints best-of-breed can, glass, PET, and HDPE solutions from the international arena, and innovates and manufactures sensibly engineered, bespoke solutions in its Paarl-based engineering and manufacturing facility. Its customers benefit from deeper than typical investment in field service engineers and therefore do not rely solely on international support to resolve complex, technical challenges, although supplying partners do provide substantial services available full-time. Packaging Equipment from HG Molenaar is the trusted one-stop partner for rigid packaging businesses that demand robust professional support and operational collaboration.
Media enquiries: Surete Strydom, HG Molenaar
Contact details: (021) 868-2210, firstname.lastname@example.org
Issued by: Michelle Oelschig, Scarlet Letter
Contact details: 083 636 1766, email@example.com
Have a look at the online visibility from 05/15/2018 to today for HG Molenaar’s polypropylene fresh milk labels will save dairies a bundle:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.