Honouring the Legacy of Chief Albert Luthuli Submission Details
Author: Lethabo Mametja from .
More Info link: http://www.luthuliwalk.org.za/
Images: For a high res version of THIS image please contact .
This press release was issued by JM Branding & Communications on behalf of the Luthuli Legacy Walk and Fun Run.
c: 071 077 6751
c: 084 602 0641
c: 076 153 1022
Have a look at the online visibility from 07/10/2018 to today for Honouring the Legacy of Chief Albert Luthuli:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.