Are you a budding entrepreneur in the tech / ICT space, and interested in impact?
Do you want to learn about how to get your business off the ground and even build a working prototype?
Simanye and Impact Hub Joburg are excited to launch our Impact Inspired programme in partnership with UCT’s Bertha Centre.
The Impact Inspired programme is targeted at growing and supporting high-potential social enterprises at every stage of growth. Our theme for this round is tech based social enterprises.
The incubation round is currently open, with the top selected enterprises receiving the following:
- Impact Hub’s 4 month Launchpad incubation programme for busy people – requiring only one weekend a month for 4 months of your time
- Practical learning on key business themes and success drivers, and learning about the Design Thinking approach
- The chance to build your own prototype with expert facilitators guiding you along the way
- Mentorship from highly experienced and knowledgeable mentors
- Access to finance during and after the programme
- A 3 day membership at Impact Hub for 6 months – where you can interact with other impact entrepreneurs and access our extensive networks for growing your business (as well as enjoy our wifi and free coffee)
- A chance to think about and help solve some of the key challenges facing South Africa through business!
Although based in Johannesburg, we will accept applications from across South Africa.
How to apply
Incubation: If you are an early stage (idea or start-up) social enterprise in the ICT / tech sector with an innovative idea that you wish to take to the next level, then please read more about and apply to Impact Hub Joburg’s Impact Launchpad programme by downloading the form here. (http://www.simanye.co.za/Mobile/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/2017-Launchpad-Application-Form.pdf ) The applications for the Launchpad incubator applications have been extended and close on JULY 10th, 2017 at 5PM. (if you have trouble downloading the form please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org).