Innovative Luxury Travel Magazine, Beau Monde Traveler, Launches at the Cannes Film Festival Submission Details
Author: Public Relations from Beau Monde Traveler.
More Info link:
Images: For a high res version of THIS image please contact Beau Monde Traveler.
About Beau Monde Traveler:
Beau Monde Traveler is the Vanguard of Luxury Travel. Luxury travel experiences are featured through editorial and video on the BeauMondeTraveler.com website which includes compelling features on where to go next, recommended hotels, restaurants and unforgettable experiences. Beau Monde Traveler recommends travel experiences through a bimonthly print magazine which includes features such as wine tourism, spa travel, and luxury cruises as well as destinations and hotel features. Beau Monde Traveler is distributed in exclusive membership clubs as well as in airport lounges, retailers, high profile events and via subscription. Beau Monde Traveler magazine is also distributed through an interactive digital format and app which include video and animation covering luxury travel experiences. Beau Monde Traveler is dedicated to giving discriminating travelers access to a distinctive array of travel experiences. Www.BeauMondeTraveler.com
Follow Beau Monde Traveler – Insta: BeauMondeTraveler, FB: BeauMondeLuxuryTravelMagazine, Twitter : BeauMondeMag
Beau Monde Traveler
160 City Road
London, EC1V 2NX
Have a look at the online visibility from 06/11/2019 to today for Innovative Luxury Travel Magazine, Beau Monde Traveler, Launches at the Cannes Film Festival:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.