iSchoolAfrica proudly brings award-winning global learning software to under-resourced rural and township schools across the country Submission Details
Author: Maria Joubert from Purple Word Box PR agency.
More Info link:
Images: For a high res version of THIS image please contact Purple Word Box PR agency.
iSchoolAfrica is an education initiative that reaches schools across South Africa in rural and urban settings. The overall objective of the initiative is to empower teachers and students by giving them access to the world’s most advanced educational technology and classroom practices.
The iSchoolAfrica programme brings to schools the Numeracy Programme, Youth Press Team Programme, Coding and Robotics and the iSchoolAfrica Inclusion Programme. For more information contact email@example.com
Maria Joubert for iSchoolAfrica
Purple Word Box PR
Tel: 061 441 4920
Have a look at the online visibility from 05/17/2019 to today for iSchoolAfrica proudly brings award-winning global learning software to under-resourced rural and township schools across the country:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.