Iyeza Health Joins Forces with ICPA to Alleviate Menstruation Based Absence from School Submission Details
About Iyeza Health
Iyeza Health stems from humble beginnings where founder, Sizwe Nzima, used a single bicycle to deliver chronic medication to his grandmother’s home. After spotting a desperate need for the service in the wider community, Nzima set up a bicycle courier service, Iyeza Express, and delivered life-saving prescription medication throughout the Khayelitsha. Iyeza means both ‘medicine’ and ‘it is coming’ in Xhosa.
Now, as Iyeza Health, the company fulfils this promise by providing medication delivery services throughout South Africa, with a special focus on medication for maintaining the health of those with lifelong illnesses such as hypertension and diabetes. In addition, Iyeza Health offers dedicated services for contraceptives, through divisions such as PillSquad, and has aggressive goals to offer accessible alternatives to the current status quo in the health products distribution and supply chain.
For more information visit:
Founder Iyeza Health
0860 7737 2582
Marketing and Business Development Consultant
082 806 4933
Have a look at the online visibility from 11/14/2017 to today for Iyeza Health Joins Forces with ICPA to Alleviate Menstruation Based Absence from School:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.