LA PETITE FERME “CHEFS AND THE VINE” SERIES – May to August Diary Listings Submission Details
To reserve your table for the “La Petite Ferme Chefs and the Vine” series, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Marinda Armstrong at (27) (21) 876 3016. Why not stay the night and ensconce yourself deeper into Franschhoek? For accommodation enquiries, go online via www.lapetiteferme.co.za
Please click on this link for access to the full press release and a selection of images: https://bit.ly/2pfzyWP
Have a look at the online visibility from 05/10/2018 to today for LA PETITE FERME “CHEFS AND THE VINE” SERIES – May to August Diary Listings:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.