Leading independent South African 4×4 workshop transforms brand Submission Details
About Overland Worx
Overland Worx is an independent Land Rover workshop that was created out of a passion for the brand and the car. The workshop team has more than 75 years of collective experience in maintaining, servicing and repairing Land Rovers. As an AA Quality Assured Accredited and RMI graded workshop, Overland Worx has a responsible and ethical approach to vehicle service, maintenance and performance. Overland Worx has no direct affiliation with Land Rover South Africa or the Land Rover brand. To find out more about Overland Worx, its variety of services, or to book a place on the next tour or course, visit www.overlandworx.com, call 011 781 0020, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overland Worx is a registered trademark.
Have a look at the online visibility from 03/12/2018 to today for Leading independent South African 4×4 workshop transforms brand:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.