Leading Successful Enterprise Outcomes – Solutions Schedule .NET version 8.0 Submission Details
Author: DBI Marketing from DBI Technologies Inc.
More Info link:
Images: For a high res version of THIS image please contact DBI Technologies Inc.
About DBI Technologies Inc.:
DBI Technologies Inc. is an industry proven supplier of innovative scheduling, resource planning, interface design and text analytic component software. DBI’s focus is on empowering application development teams with the right tools, at the right time. DBI offers creative and innovative solutions for customers looking to incorporate industry leading technologies built on commercially sound component-based architectures. https://www.dbi-tech.com
DBI Marketing | dbimarketATdbi-tech.com
800.670.8045 | 204.985.5774 | 204.943.0738 (fax)
Product and company names mentioned herein are trademarks or trade names of their respective companies. Developer’s Choice Thirteen Years in a Row – ComponentSource. All rights reserved
DBI Technologies Inc
702-44 Princess St.,
Winnipeg, MB R3B 1K2, Canada
Have a look at the online visibility from 06/14/2019 to today for Leading Successful Enterprise Outcomes – Solutions Schedule .NET version 8.0:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.