Maxum Digital Announces the Township GAMING & ESPORTS DAY Submission Details
Maxum Digital is the third pillar of the Maxum Business Incubation programme within The Innovation Hub (TIH), which includes Maxum Smart and Maxum Media Accelerator. Maxum Digital was established in 2015, piloted in 2016 and was officially launched in May 2017, as a fully operational Business Incubator.
Ekasi Gaming is a first black managed Gaming organisation in South Africa, established in 2017.
For more information on the Maxum Digital Gaming & Esports Day contact:
Have a look at the online visibility from 06/13/2018 to today for Maxum Digital Announces the Township GAMING & ESPORTS DAY:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.