Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Cape Town finds good homes for water donations Submission Details
Author: Roshnee Pillay from Vuma Reputation Management.
More Info link: http://www.africanfashioninternational.com
Images: For a high res version of THIS image please contact Vuma Reputation Management.
Some garments and accessories from the range by The Joinery, shown at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Cape Town 2017, were made from recycled materials.
For more information, please contact:
For all media enquiries, please contact
Vuma Reputation Management
+27 (0)82 654 1531
Have a look at the online visibility from 04/12/2017 to today for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Cape Town finds good homes for water donations:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.