Of the 79 Press Releases posted on MyPR for the month of August 2013 we have isolated the Top 10 most read releases for you. These are all releases that were posted during August 2013 and are ranked by the number of times read during August 2013 only.
By analysing these releases we hope that you will be able to see which topics are working, which title styles and content are most popular and ultimately we will all learn from this as the months go by.
MyPR’s August 2013 Top 10:
- New Casual Day Beneficiaries
- Sapiro Scoops Gold
- Choprop Makes SA Proud
- National Assembly passes Protection of Information Bill
- Top South African Environmental Award Finalists announced
- Alternatives to LAbour Broking need to be considered
- Nosipho Damasane to speak at global logistics in mining forum
- Solar unit added to South African Power grid
- Finalists announced for 2013 ACT Scholarship awards
- Keep updated with advancements in the consumer credit industry
- Some articles had a head start by being posted at the beginning of August but despite that some articles still made our Top 10 list despite being posted in the last week of August. Most noteably was this one – Choprop Makes SA Proud – which was only posted on 29 August and still made the list. Although I must admit that I did change the title to something that I thought would compel people to read.
- We still reject many submissions that, more often than not, are just thinly disguised adverts – please make your article/advert an entertaining or informative read before submitting.
- Our press release rejection percentage increased somewhat for the month of August to over 17%