NETWORKING: YOUR LEVERAGE FOR SUCCESS Submission Details
Issued By: The Lime Envelope
On Behalf Of: CM Trading
For Media Information: Kerry Oliver
Telephone: 011 467-9233
ABOUT CM TRADING:
CM Trading is “Your local international broker” and is a leading provider of derivative trading solutions to the local and international market. The company, regulated by the South African Financial Services Board, operates successfully around the globe and assists in increasing their clients trading knowledge, providing personal service and support as well as a range of online solutions to match every trader’s needs.
For more information on CM Trading please visit their website https://www.cmtrading.com/, or contact them on +27 10 500 80 26 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also follow them on Twitter @CMTrading_FX and Facebook @CapitalMarketsTrading.
Have a look at the online visibility from 02/13/2020 to today for NETWORKING: YOUR LEVERAGE FOR SUCCESS:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.