New PDF Xpansion SDK 14 – More Features for eInvoicing, Document Layouting & Editing Submission Details
Author: Frank Dueckers from Soft Xpansion GmbH & Co. KG.
More Info link:
Images: For a high res version of THIS image please contact Soft Xpansion GmbH & Co. KG.
Detailed information is available on the PDF Xpansion SDK 14 product page. The page also offers a trial license that comes with a detailed product guide and an illustrative programming reference for developers.
About Soft Xpansion:
Since its foundation in 1995, Soft Xpansion is a specialized software manufacturer with global activities. The product range includes solutions (powerful standard desktop software and apps, innovative software development kits, and flexible, individual programming) in the core areas PDF technology, content/document management and tools. The company looks back on more than 20 years of experience in the IT sector. The software development expertise covers all steps for standard applications and for individual projects – market and requirement analysis, conceptual design, development, implementation, support and advancements. The clients come from all over the world. Soft Xpansion is headquartered in Bochum, Germany.
Soft Xpansion GmbH & Co. KG
D-44789 Bochum, Germany
+49 234 298 41 73
Fax: +49 234 298 41 72
Have a look at the online visibility from 05/22/2019 to today for New PDF Xpansion SDK 14 – More Features for eInvoicing, Document Layouting & Editing:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.