NOMONDE MASANGO – QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER AT ALTERAM SOLUTIONS driven by her passion to produce excellent results Submission Details
Author: Tebogo Makola from The Lime Envelope.
More Info link:
Images: For a high res version of THIS image please contact The Lime Envelope.
For more information on Alteram Solutions visit: http://www.alteram.co.za
Tel: (010) 900 4075
Issued By: The Lime Envelope
On Behalf Of: Alteram Solutions
For Media Information: Kerry Oliver
Telephone: 011 467-9233
Telephone: 011 467-9233
Notes to the editor
Alteram Solutions is a dynamic, black owned and managed level 1 B-BBEE ICT (Information and Communication Technology) services and solutions provider. Established in 2013, the organisation has achieved rapid growth over the years servicing high level clients in both the government and private sectors. The company pro-actively and continuously seeks to assist organisations achieve their business goals through custom designed and integrated technology services. With a passion for what they do, the team at Alteram Solutions comprises of qualified and dedicated professionals boasting an extensive amount of experience across a broad spectrum of IT (Information Technology) services and solutions.
Have a look at the online visibility from 10/22/2019 to today for NOMONDE MASANGO – QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER AT ALTERAM SOLUTIONS driven by her passion to produce excellent results:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.