Pepperclub Hotel & Spa in Cape Town named Africa’s Leading City Hotel Submission Details
About the Pepperclub Hotel & Spa
A five-star hotel in the heart of Cape Town, the Pepperclub Hotel & Spa offers 210 luxury rooms, with breath-taking views of the harbour, Table Mountain and Signal Hill. This central property brings together innovative design, high-end amenities and attentive service, to provide a five-star guest experience like no other.
About the World Travel Awards
The World Travel Awards™ supports, promotes and develops the global travel and tourism industry by identifying and rewarding excellence and inspiring its practitioners to continually raise the standards of their product and service offering. Each year, WTA runs and governs a comprehensive programme across a range of awards developed to recognize the industry’s most vital sectors and product offerings
Have a look at the online visibility from 10/08/2018 to today for Pepperclub Hotel & Spa in Cape Town named Africa’s Leading City Hotel:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.