Competition and Workshop for Local Entrepreneurs in Secunda and Sasolburg
Free Entrepreneurial Training: Register NOW for this opportunity
Are you a hopeful entrepreneur? Do you have an innovative idea you would like to see flourish into a Business or do you have a new Business that needs guidance to grow to the next level? Do you need help pitching your Business to potential investors or bank managers? If you answered yes to any of these questions, Pitch & Polish is the solution for you. Just as you are part of the solution to job creation in South Africa. Entrepreneurs create jobs, drive and shape innovation and contribute to productivity.
Pitch & Polish is a free workshop and competition which will be held in Secunda on Saturday 6 April 2013 and Sasolburg on Saturday 20 April 2013. Winners from each city receive cash prizes and go through to the final, held in Johannesburg.
These Pitch & Polish events intend to unearth the entrepreneurial talent and innovation that is believed to be in abundance in these two communities.
The Pitch & Polish programme is designed to give you the skills you will need to pitch your Business or idea effectively to potential investors, while learning valuable Business lessons.
Steps to be part of the free Pitch & Polish programme:
1. Decide whether you would like to register as a delegate or contestant (delegates and contestants participate in the workshop throughout the day but only contestants compete by pitching their Business to the delegates who are encouraged to role-play as investors and bank managers)
2. Choose the city closest to you: Secunda 6 April or Sasolburg 20 April
3. Register online at www.pitchandpolish.com or sms PITCH and your NAME and CITY to 45982 (charged at R1.50 an sms) or email email@example.com or call on 011-566-2000
4. Arrive on the day at 8 am to sign in and enjoy a full, fun day of learning
5. Refreshments will be provided
This unique experience-based form of training makes Pitch & Polish a one-of-a-kind entrepreneurial programme. Pitch & Polish aims to empower and motivate budding entrepreneurs in the communities in which they operate.
Nelson Mandela’s words aptly describe the path to growth, “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world”.
Be part of tomorrow’s Business leaders.
Advance registration is essential as seats are limited. Register now for Regional Pitch & Polish in Secunda and/or Sasolburg. Registration is easy, go online to www.pitchandpolish.com or SMS “pitch” and your name and city to 45982 or call on 011 566 2000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. SMSs are charged at R1.50 each.
No of Images Uploaded: One
To gain access to One image/s please Like, Tweet or +1 this article: