RelatED Education, TFG and Mhinga Village Chief partner to address poverty and youth unemployment in rural Limpopo Submission Details
About RelatED Education
RelatED Education (formerly Retail Relate) was established in 2010 to address the wholesale and retail sector’s need for training expertise and support. Comprising retail specialists, the 48 team members have many years of combined experience in the retail industry. RelatED Education’s commitment is to develop young South African leaders, who will in turn contribute their skills to develop their country into an ambitious economic contributor. RelatED Education provides Skills Development from entry level through to senior executive training. For more information go to https://relate-ed.co.za.
Issued on behalf of: RelatED Education
Have a look at the online visibility from 02/07/2020 to today for RelatED Education, TFG and Mhinga Village Chief partner to address poverty and youth unemployment in rural Limpopo:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.