Ricoh extends inkjet innovation leadership with the addition of state of the art ink technology for current and future platforms Ricoh South Africa, Submission Details
|About Ricoh |
Ricoh is empowering digital workplaces using innovative technologies and services enabling individuals to work smarter. For more than 80 years, Ricoh has been driving innovation and is a leading provider of document management solutions, IT services, commercial and industrial printing, digital cameras, and industrial systems. Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group operates in approximately 200 countries and regions. In the financial year ended March 2017, Ricoh Group had worldwide sales of 2,028 billion yen (approx. 18.2 billion USD).
For further information, please visit www.ricoh-europe.com
For further press information, please contact:
Lauren Timmer-Somer, Ricoh SA
Contact details: (011) 723-5000, email@example.com
Maria Joubert, Purple Word Box PR for Ricoh South Africa
Contact details: (012) 433-6467, firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a look at the online visibility from 03/12/2018 to today for Ricoh extends inkjet innovation leadership with the addition of state of the art ink technology for current and future platforms Ricoh South Africa,:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.