S.Pellegrino Announces Initial Line-up of Young Candidates Selected For The S.Pellegrino Young Chef 2020 Edition Submission Details
Author: Keaton Wenn from Paddington Station PR.
More Info link:
Images: For a high res version of THIS image please contact Paddington Station PR.
For Press Inquiries:
Paddington Station PR
+27 21 467 0564
On behalf of;
DGB (Pty) Ltd
Vanessa Nel and Ania Odyniecka
S.Pellegrino and Acqua Panna
S.Pellegrino and Acqua Panna and Sanpellegrino Sparkling Fruit Beverages are international trademarks of Sanpellegrino S.p.A. Distributed in over 150 countries through branches and distributors in all five continents, these products represent quality excellence by virtue of their origins and perfectly interpret Italian style worldwide as a synthesis of pleasure, health and well-being. Founded in 1899, Sanpellegrino S.p.A, part of the Nestlé Waters group, is the leading company in the beverage sector in Italy with its range of mineral waters, non-alcoholic aperitifs, drinks and iced teas. As a major Italian producer of mineral water, it has always been committed to enhancing this primary good for the planet and works responsibly and passionately to ensure that this resource has a secure future.
Have a look at the online visibility from 06/10/2019 to today for S.Pellegrino Announces Initial Line-up of Young Candidates Selected For The S.Pellegrino Young Chef 2020 Edition:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.