SANRAL invests in community safety and job creation Submission Details
Author: Shaanaaz Loggenberg
– Ends –
Issued on behalf of SANRAL by Meropa Communications. For assistance please contact Shaanaaz Loggenberg on firstname.lastname@example.org For editorial content or additional information contact: email@example.com
Shaanaaz Loggenberg | Senior Consultant
Cell: +27 83 745 4911
This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorised use; alteration or dissemination of the contents of this email is strictly prohibited. In no event will Meropa or the sender be liable in any manner whatsoever to any person for any loss or any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising from use of this email or any linked website.
Have a look at the online visibility from 05/17/2017 to today for SANRAL invests in community safety and job creation:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.