Shukuma Mzansi! Conference to zoom in on Community Arts Centres Submission Details
NOTES TO THE EDITORS
ABOUT SIBIKWA ARTS CENTRE
The Sibikwa Arts Centre, founded by Smal Ndaba and Phyllis Klotz, is an award winning multi-disciplinary holistic arts and culture service provider. Founded in 1988, Sibikwa has extensive experience in vocational training in the performing arts, arts education, community development through the arts and the creation of innovative South African performance pieces. For more information, visit www. Sibikwa.co.za http://sibikwa.withtank.com/ and https://sibikwaartscentre.wordpress.com/.
Have a look at the online visibility from 03/06/2017 to today for Shukuma Mzansi! Conference to zoom in on Community Arts Centres:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.