Team of township girls answer community needs and win “Coding Challenge” category in prestigious Excellence In Education Awards 2018 Submission Details
Author: Maria Joubert from Purple Word Box PR agency.
More Info link:
Images: For a high res version of THIS image please contact Purple Word Box PR agency.
iStore is an Apple Premium Reseller (APR) which is a dedicated hub for Apple products and accessories. With 25 stores conveniently situated across the continent, iStore is the largest APR in Africa. iStore aims to maximise customer value offerings by providing an authentic Apple experience and extensive range of connected devices, as well as exclusive services such as in-store complimentary training, technical support, and technical setup. iStore also offers many different way to buy including cash purchases, contracts on various mobile networks and financing options for both consumers and businesses.
About Think Ahead
Think Ahead works in partnership with schools to support them in their 21st century teaching and learning journey. Think Ahead brings Apple technology to schools as part of a fully integrated solution including teacher training , parent support, student training , coding and robotics,
Purple Word Box PR
+27 (0) 61 441 4920
Have a look at the online visibility from 10/31/2018 to today for Team of township girls answer community needs and win “Coding Challenge” category in prestigious Excellence In Education Awards 2018:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.