The revolutionary new BTL Emsculpt hits SA – in time for Summer! Submission Details
Direct recipients of this release please contact to find out whether you are suitable for a trial course
Author: Aesthetic Gynaecologist from .
More Info link: https://www.aestheticgynaecologist.com/btl-body-aesthetic-treatment-clinic/
Images: For a high res version of THIS image please contact .
Tel 021 0650521
For more information on Emsculpt, read here.The efficacy and safety of Emsculpt have been tested in thirteen clinical studies by the most reputable scientific methods.
BTL is a pioneer in the aesthetics and physiotherapy segments. BTL has 300 engineers whose goal is to innovate with cutting edge therapies that are safe, comfortable and
Other equipment available through Dr Novikova’s practices in South Africa include BTL Vanquish for slimming, BTL Exillis for Skin Tightening, BTL X-Wave for Cellulite, BTL Lymphastim for Lymph Drainage.
About Dr. Natalia Novikova
Dr Natalia Novikova is a highly skilled Gynaecologist and Laparoscopic Surgeon practicing in Cape Town. Dr Novikova is passionate about the provision of high-level evidence-based care to women with gynaecological problems. She specialises in pelvic floor surgery, minimally invasive surgery and aesthetic gynaecology. Dr Novikova also provides aesthetic gynaecology services in Johannesburg.Dr Novikova is a founder and president of South African Aesthetic Gynaecology Society .
Have a look at the online visibility from 11/21/2019 to today for The revolutionary new BTL Emsculpt hits SA – in time for Summer!:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.