Toilet habits are something that many of us do not really talk about. They are seen as private and personal, even though they are something that affect us all. Baby Soft® South Africa is opening up the conversation around toilet habits, whether wipes are flushable and how to get that extra clean feeling.
Every person at some point in their life has experienced issues with wiping. From wiping in the wrong direction to wiping too hard, to not wiping enough, using too much toilet paper, using too little toilet paper and the dreaded “itchy bum” feeling that comes along with this. But the good news is that by adding an extra step into your toilet routine, you will get that extra comfortable and clean feeling.
This is the Baby Soft® best clean routine:
1. Use Baby Soft® toilet paper and use 3-4 sheets per wipe until the paper is clean to avoid chafing your delicate, intimate skin.
2. Only wipe from front to back, and never re-fold toilet paper to avoid coming into contact with harmful bacteria.
3. Use 1-2 sheets of Baby Soft® moist toilet tissue to help you get even cleaner and feel cleaner.
4. Finish by patting dry with Baby Soft® dry toilet paper to protect your intimate area and achieve the right moisture levels.
5. Always wash your hands with soap and dry thoroughly, it’s the single best way to stop the spread of germs and bacteria.
Baby Soft’s moist toilet tissue is pH neutral, dermatologically tested, biodegradable and alcohol-free. This means that they are perfect to use on this intimate area. It also means that they are flushable. Many people are concerned with flushing the Baby Soft® moist toilet tissue because they are worried that they might clog the drains and that they aren’t biodegradable. Baby Soft® is here to bust this myth!
The Baby Soft® moist toilet tissue is made from 100% natural fibres and does not contain any plastic. The wipes have been thoroughly tested to industry standards to ensure that, as they pass through moving water in the sewer system, they lose their strength and break down. This moist toilet tissue has also passed the ISO test for biodegradability as well as the guidelines set by EDANA (the international association serving the nonwovens and related industries).
You can rest easy knowing that when you are using the Baby Soft® best clean routine, you do not have to worry about the moist toilet tissue clogging the drains. Just sit back and enjoy that extra clean feeling